Vegaconflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» PvP Guide: Avoiding Range Weapons
New home for Abyss EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:43 am by Admin

» New home for Abyss
New home for Abyss EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:15 am by lumpy666

» Attention Alliance Leaders!
New home for Abyss EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:56 am by Admin

» Website Under Construction
New home for Abyss EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:54 am by Admin

New home for Abyss

2 posters

Go down

New home for Abyss Empty New home for Abyss

Post by lumpy666 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

I am a leader in Abyss we are looking for a new home and herd good things about 1300. We have a member there who told us What the sector is about and want to come and help protect sector.

lumpy666

Back to top Go down

New home for Abyss Empty Re: New home for Abyss

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 am

Its a very nice sector. I am a beta player and i have been in a lot of them. most of them are filled with small groups who pretty much bully the rest around.

1300 is a great sector and i highly recommend moving to it.

Admin
Admin

https://vegaconflict.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpy666 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:20 am

we were in 2400 and had a good thing going a lot of allies then it turned ugly one joke sent the whole alliance into chaos our alliance was being dragged into a war with 2 friends if we would have stayed our alliance would have been split in 2 so we left it behind to save our alliance. jumped to 4300 but we found nothing but insecting while it was fun fighting these people cause they were nice about it,its just how they play the game, its not what we were looking for.

lumpy666

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:58 am

Yea i dont think iv seen a lot of insecting here, most of the time if a base gets hit in this sector, its instantly killed, isec or osec, it dont matter it hits a base, it dies.

people really need to learn to lighten up, jokes a jokes just dont be a dbag about it.

i believe that insecting is good at points in the game, and at higher levels its not as valuable because of the fact that most of the upper levels tend to team a lot which results in coordinated hits, which usually is suggestive of getting an ally or getting boned repeatedly.

people like me have thick skin when it comes to that stuff, others... well they surrender on the first attack before any damage is done.

im a pvper at heart, some people are pvers, and some like both. to each their own i suppose.

Admin
Admin

https://vegaconflict.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpy666 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:15 am

abyss does both we all seem to like pvp a lot just not when it get personal in chats that's when its not fun anymore, and getting hit by the same people over and over gets old. we have a big group with a lot of actives some learning some very experienced.we bigger players like to look out for the smaller players. we all look to protect sector always calling out spies and thieves. thieves get hit every chance we get.

lumpy666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum